After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes
- Able to identify the needs of the database for building information systems.
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information system independently or in groups through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan at the level of small and medium organizations.
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement a computer based information system for new business models and processes in an organization at the level of small and medium-sized
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping
- Able to perform management, integration and added value on the results of data analysis to produce high quality information to the organization's needs, especially in business management in retail.
- Able to identify the needs and design the proposed business processes and ICT systems, considering the principles of management in business management in retail.
- Able to perform a feasibility study and evaluation to produce the alternative solutions of information systems development for business management in retail.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE