After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes.
- Able to identify the needs of the database for building information systems.
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information systems through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan at organizations.
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information systems for new business model.
- Able to communicate the alternative development of various types of information systems with their supporting aspects.
- Able to communicate solutions of information systems management and utilization for achieving corporate business strategy.
- Able to solve problems through the inter-discipline approach.