After completing the study, graduates will have the following competencies an ability to:
- Apply mathematics, science, and engineering principles to solve complex engineering problems in integrated systems (including human, material, equipment, energy, and information).
- Find the source of complex engineering problems in integrated systems through process of investigation, analysis, interpretation of data and information based on analytical, computational, or experimental approach.
- Conduct research that includes identification, formulation, and analysis of engineering problems in integrated systems.
- Formulate alternative solutions to solve complex engineering problems in integrated systems taking into account the economic, health and safety factors of the public, cultural, social and environmental (environmental consideration).
- Design and control integrated systems taking into account technical standards, performance aspects, reliability, ease of application, sustainability, and attention to economic, health and safety factors of public, cultural, social and environmental factors..
- Select resources and utilizing design tools and engineering analysis based on appropriate information and computing technology to perform engineering activities in the field of integrated systems.
- Integrate ICT into system integrated planning process in the service and supply chain areas.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE