After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to create software application design with the implementation of database system principal design to solve structured and semi-structured data
- Able to design software application solution based on problem analysis which can be solved with structured approach in informatics area.
- Able to assess information and communication technology trend to deliver alternative solution of software development.
- Able to have critical thinking and scientific approach.
- Able to mastering in computing area.
- Able to implement technique and tools for computing practice.
- Able to be creative and innovative in the development and application of Informatics concepts
- Able to perform leadership and multi-disciplinary team work