After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to create software application design by applying database system principles design to solve structured and semi-structured problems
- Able to design software application solution based on problem analysis which can be solved with structured approach in informatics
- Able to access information and communication technology trend to deliver alternative solution of software development
- Able to implement a network computing based application
- Able to design a process to evaluate the utility of management information system
- Able to create conceptual software for analyzing human-computer interaction: affordance, conceptual model, and feedback.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE