After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to prepare financial reports for business entities based on current Global Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GGAAP).
- Able to prepare management reports based on accounting knowledge to support planning, controlling, and
- Able to analyze financial statements, management reports, business and control risks and give recommendation to improve effectiveness of entities’ financial performance.
- Able to organize audit field work of financial reports in accordance with Global Generally Accepted Auditing
- Able to analyze and give recommendations to improve the effectiveness of accounting information system.
- Able to arrange taxation reports of individual and corporate taxpayers in accordance with the taxation laws and regulations.
- Able to conduct financial audits and management audits in accordance to auditing standards and able to give recommendations or audit opinions.
- Able to make recommendations and suggestions regarding taxation issues in accordance with applicable tax laws.
- Able to prepare sustainable accounting reports related to practical of managerial accounting and sustainable accounting.
- Able to perform recommendation with multi-disciplinary approach