Prospective Career of the Graduates
Industrial engineers are employed in manufacturing and service industries. Several career options for industrial engineers include, are but not limited to, the following:
- Manufacturing Industry: Inventory Management, Logistics, Operation Management, Production Management, and Warehousing.
- Research and Development: Data Analysis, Environmental Protection and Preservation, and Human Factors Engineering.
- Service Industry: Client Management, Commercial Banking and Real Estate, Financial Consulting, Health Systems, and Human Resource Consulting.
- Business and Management: Business Strategy, Investment Banking, Management Analysis, Project Management, and Business Development.
- Education: Teaching and Research, consulting.
- Information Technology: Computer Integration, Database Design, Telecommunication, and Web Development.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE